Ad Operations Manager
BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE but currently working from home
Reporting to the Head of Programmatic (Kaizen Trading Desk)
We are looking for an experienced Ad Operations Manager to join our team, within a vibrant and friendly agency. As part of the Ad Ops team you will be responsible for ensuring all tagging and programmatic ad campaign setups are quality assured. You are experienced in using DoubleClick and Google Campaign Manager to track digital activity, can deploy GTM and support in Google Analytics tracking set ups. You love data and like nothing more than evaluating programmatic campaign results, optimizing to improve performance, and beating client targets. Expert in excel as well as specialist technologies you have a great eye for detail and love problem solving.
You ensure all our processes are followed so we deliver the best service possible, you can manage others, deploying work effectively to ensure all our client expectations are met. You will be happy to work collaboratively with all colleagues and proactively suggest campaign improvements and can explain complex technologies simply to colleagues and clients.
We’ll give you the opportunity to create, manage and optimize large programmatic campaigns across Europe and the US, using Doubleclick technology and our extensive range of display networks, and work with a great team!
- Proactively work with the media planners to plan and forecast programmatic display campaigns.
- Quality assure creative, set up, evaluate and optimise programmatic campaigns on a number of different self-serve platforms.
- Review performance of on-going campaigns and optimise towards agreed KPIs.
- Produce reports and generate insights for weekly and monthly results.
- Maintain a pro-active relationship with colleagues to ensure the client is kept up to date on campaign developments and maintain campaign workbooks.
- Ensure all our processes are adhered to and help improve them.
- Ensure client expectation are met.
- Manage junior colleagues, help plan and deliver their training, ensure they develop their skills.
- Keep up with industry developments, new technologies and platform updates to ensure as an agency we are staying ahead of the curve.
- Maintain a positive and open dialog with colleagues and suppliers regarding current campaigns, new opportunities and areas for growth.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Experience of programmatic campaign set up tagging, tracking set up and management using DoubleClick, Google Campaign Manager, Google analytics and GTM.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- A passion for all things digital.
- Strong excel skills and a love of data analytics.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22.5 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- AXA PPP Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day when in the office
- Stupendous Christmas Party (when we can!)
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company (when we can!)
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Apply today! Please upload your C.V and a covering letter explaining why you’d be perfect to join our team!