Ad Operations Executive
BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE but currently working from home
Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager
We are looking for an Ad Operations Executive to join our team, within a vibrant and friendly agency. As part of the Ad Ops team you will be responsible for ensuring programmatic ad campaigns are set up correctly and results data is analysed effectively so that every campaign is optimized to deliver the best results possible.
You will be happy to follow our processes accurately and you will have a love of all things digital, a head for figures and a logical approach to your work. You will also love working as part of a team, learning from your colleagues and contributing to the team’s work for our clients.
You will need to work closely with departments across the agency and respond to a variety of queries. You will also get the chance to create, manage and optimize large programmatic campaigns across Europe and the US, utilising enterprise level technologies. Full training will be provided across all of the platforms we use and there is the opportunity to gain industry qualifications. We are looking for someone who likes working with numbers and excel, likes solving problems, loves being part of a team and has an eye for detail.
- Work closely with the media team to plan and forecast programmatic display campaigns.
- Set up and develop programmatic campaigns on a number of different self-serve platforms.
- Review performance of on-going campaigns and optimise towards agreed KPIs.
- Produce reports and generate insights for weekly and monthly results.
- Maintain a pro-active relationship with all colleagues to ensure our clients are kept up to date on campaign developments.
- Keep up with industry developments, new technologies and platform updates to ensure as an agency we are staying ahead of the curve.
- Maintain a positive and open dialog with our third party suppliers regarding current campaigns, new opportunities and areas for growth.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Logical and loves analysing data and might have some programming skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- A passion for the digital space.
- Strong excel skills.
- Great accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good team member.
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22.5 days per annum plus Bank Holidays,
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- AXA PPP Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day when we are in the office
- Stupendous Christmas Party when we can!
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company, when we can
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Apply today! Please upload your C.V and covering letter explain what makes you perfect for the role through the link!