Paid Search (PPC)Manager
BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE or CARDIFF and working from home
Are you a mid-level paid search (PPC) specialist with 2-4 years experience looking for a new challenge and a step up to PPC Manager? You’ll need to have experience of managing paid search accounts for clients and have account planning, development and optimisation skills. You’ll need to be skilled in SA360 including smart bidding and shopping ads and want to work in a fast-paced agency working with retail, B2B, Financial Services, charity and construction clients. If this describes you, we’re offering a fantastic opportunity to join our great team!
As a PPC Manager you’ll manage your own client accounts and be able to formulate development strategies for each client account you work on, with support. You’re inquisitive and want to stay at the forefront of developments in paid search and understanding the part the channel plays in overall customer journeys. With that in mind, you’ll have experience of using Doubleclick (Google Campaign Manager) to tag and track activity and be able to set up your own campaign tracking, problem solving issues and working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure tracking is effective and gives us the results data we need.
You’ll enjoy collaborating with your colleagues, helping us to achieve the best possible results overall for each client, and you’ll feel comfortable talking to clients and be able to simply explain your work to non-specialists. You’ll help manage PPC Execs, so experience of effective delegation, work monitoring and managing others would be an advantage.
You’ll be a logical thinker willing to adhere to our processes while able to explore new ways of doing things to take advantage of developments in the channel and working with others to improve what we do, continuously.
Above all you are someone who wants to build trust with colleagues and clients and seeks to improve themselves continually.
Excited by the sound of this role? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Skilled in PPC best practice and with a logical approach to your work, you will develop PPC strategies for each of your clients and work with other colleagues to develop overall client strategy
- You will review your client’s paid search accounts performance and deduce insights from the results data, plan optimizations and plan and execute tests and expansions
- Conduct competitor and market analysis
- Ensure every account set up, tagging and tracking is best practice
- Expand the use of search technologies to best effect
- Create results forecasts, and report regularly on campaign performance
- Analyse results and optimise campaigns to maximize performance
- Work with colleagues to understand paid search contribution to customer journeys
- Write ad copy in line with customer insights
- manage client budgets effectively
- Be comfortable planning and prioritising your own workload and managing junior colleagues work, effectively delegating and supporting team colleagues
- Comfortable providing training for colleagues, preparing assets for internal or client presentations and attending client meetings to explain campaign developments and results clearly and simply
- Maintain good paid search account development records and adhere to our processes
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Paid Search manager with 2-4 years’ experience of managing paid search accounts looking for a step up to PPC Manager
- Good ‘A’ levels at least
- Experienced in SA360
- Experience of Google Campaign Manager and Google Analytics an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good team player
- Strong time management and prioritising skills
- A passion for all things digital and your own continual improvement
What to expect?
- The opportunity to work on varied projects and clients
- To work across departments as part of a full-service agency
- To work hard with a good-humored team!
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22.5 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- New Business Bonus Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership or twice weekly virtual Pilates lessons
- Free Employee Assistance Programme provided by AXA PPP
- Free Parking when in office
- Great Christmas party and team building outings when we can!
Apply and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – upload your C.V and covering letter explain what makes you perfect for the role through the link.